Terms and Conditions

GENERAL CONDITIONS

RESERVATIONS

Once you reserve through our website by entering your personal data and credit card details, you will receive your email confirmation of your reservation.

PAYMENT OF THE TOTAL INVOICE

The payment of the invoice is due upon arrival at the apartment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), except for offers that have their own terms:

  •  Non-refundable: the payment will be 100% at the time of booking.
  • Medium stays: the charge will be 15% at the time of booking, the remaining 85% upon arrival.
  • Extended stays: the charge will be 25% at the time of booking, the remaining 75% negotiable according to each case.

 *In case you want to pay with cash, it will be on request and you have to inform us before the date of arrival

PREAUTHORIZATION

In reservations with free cancellation conditions, we check cards with amounts not exceeding 0.10 € which are then returned.

 RESERVATIONS AMENDMENTS

If the client wishes to change the dates of their reservation, it must be communicated to Mercer House Bòria BCN by email. If there is availability for the chosen dates, then we will make the corresponding changes at no extra cost. If there is not availability in the new dates chosen by the client and the client wishes to cancel the reservation, Mercer House Bòria BCN cancellation policy will be applied.

For the Non-refundable there will be possibility of modification dates up to 5 days before arrival for amounts equal or greater.

RESERVATION CANCELLATION

You may cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival date. All cancellations made less than 5 days prior to arrival date and in case of 'no show', the first night will be charged to the credit card provided during the booking process, except for offers that have their own terms:

  •  Non-refundable: the amount is non-refundable in case of cancellation
  • Medium stays: you may cancel at no cost up to 15 days before arrival, in case of cancellations notified 15 days after 15% prepayment is not refunded
  • Extended stays: you may cancel at no cost up to 30 days before arrival, in case of cancellations notified 30 days after 25% prepayment is not refunded

Cancellations communicated during the stay will not be refunded the amount paid.

Cancellations must be notified by email.

In the case of any force majeure (fire, flooding, theft, etc.) Mercer House Bòria BCN reserve the right to change the apartment reserved by the client for one of the same or a superior category.

GUEST IDENTITY

The client must inform Mercer House Bòria BCN of the total number of people who will be occupying the apartment during their stay and only these people can then make use of the apartment. Mercer House Bòria BCN will need the clients full name, telephone number and email address when the reservation has been confirmed. Mercer House Bòria BCN reserve the right to ask for the same information of the other guests if it were necessary. Children under 3 years old are free. Pets are not allowed at the apartments.

Minimum age for check-in: 21 years old

DAMAGE DEPOSIT

For all bookings a deposit of 250€ per apartment must be paid to cover any damage. This deposit will be refunded once the condition of the apartment has been checked.

GROUPS

Reservations of 3 or more apartments will be considered as a group. This type of reservation may involve different conditions and additional supplements, the reservations department will contact you when the reservation is made to inform you of the special conditions.

Hen/stag parties or similar are not allowed.

CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT

It is very important to call when arriving in Barcelona or 30 minutes before arrival at the apartment since there is no reception in the buildings, the check-in is done with automatic check-in machine in the same building. Check-in will be from 3pm. Earlier arrivals will be checked in subject to availability of the apartment at their arrival time.

Check-out time will be before 11 am. If the apartment is vacated between 11 am and 3 pm, there will be a surcharge of 30% of the daily fare. If it is vacated after 3 pm, the surcharge will be 100% of the daily fare.

EQUIPMENTS, SUPPLIES & CLEANING

All electricity, water and gas supplies are included in the apartment rental price. A complete set of sheets and towels per person is available.

TAXES

In accordance with Spanish Law, all reservations have a 10% value added tax, this tax is included in the total invoice of the reservation.

Tourist Tax:  All reservations will have a charge of 3,30€ per person per night payable on arrival.

RESPONSABILITIES

Mercer House Bòria BCN will not be held liable for any consequences which could occur from the clients use of the apartment during their stay, this includes physical damages, loss by theft, fire or criminal behavior. If by any chance there should be a damage or fault in the apartment not caused by the wrong usage of the client and it was impossible for the client to stay in the apartment, Mercer House Bòria BCN would take responsibility for the repair of it as soon as possible, with prior notice from the client. If for some reason it could not be repaired immediately, Mercer House Bòria BCN would re-locate the clients in another apartment of the same category.

GUEST BEHAVIOUR

The client and his/her guests have a duty to behave in a civic manner and to respect the normal co-existence rules. In the case that these general co-existence rules are not kept, Mercer House Bòria BCN have the right to demand the guests to vacate the apartment with no compensation.

PETS

Pets are not allowed in all hotel premises. Only guide dogs are accepted.

TAX DATA

MERCER BORIA BCN, S.L

B-65507113

C/ Boria 24-26. 08003 Barcelona (Spain)

Tel. +34 93 295 58 93

boriabcn@boriabcn.com

Turisme de Catalunya Registration Number: EB-00192

This website uses its own and third party cookies to improve our services and to collect information about your browsing. Pressing "OK" or you continue to browse consider supporting the use and installation on your computer or device. For more information on our cookies policy.